10th Annual Conference of the Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES) 2012
Call for Papers
The 10th Annual Conference of the Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES) will be held in Kyustendil, Bulgaria, 12 - 15 June 2012.
I am honored to invite you to attend the Conference and submit a paper that will be included in the Conference book, Vol. 10, 2012. As always, the Conference book will be published before the beginning of the Conference.
Situated 90 km south-west of Sofia, Kyustendil is a national balneological resort. There are more than 40 mineral springs in the town.Participants will be able to combine conference attendance with spa relaxation.
The Conference Thematic Sections are:
- 1. Comparative Education
- 2. Pre-service and In-service Teacher Training
- 3. Education Policy, Reforms and School Leadership
- 4. Higher Education, Lifelong Learning and Social Inclusion
- 5. History of Education
- 6. Education and Ethnicity
- 7. Learning and Teaching Styles
- 8. Intercultural Education of Children from Preschool Age to Adolescence
The full paper submission and registration deadline is 6 March 2012.
For more information please visit the Conference website:
Prof. Dr.habil. Nikolay Popov
President of the Bulgarian Comparative Education Society
tel: (+359) 8983 111 98
fax: (+359 2) 944 98 47